The World Wind API enables applications to display common symbology sets. Currently supported is MIL-STD-2525.
The following guides describe how to use this capability:
- Tactical Symbols shows how to display symbols for single-position objects.
- Tactical Graphics shows how to display symbols for multi-position objects.
- Icon Retriever shows how retrieve symbols for display outside of the World Wind globe.
- Adding New Tactical Symbols describes how to add new symbols to a symbol set.
- Tactical Graphic Status shows which tactical graphics from MIL-STD-2525C are supported in World Wind.